For all you questions, bugs or feature requests
Before you create a ticket, read the following.
- Turn off all caching (native cache, CECache, Varnish etc).
- Make sure you are using the latest version of the add-on. The bug you are reporting may already be fixed.
- Include all template code that is relevant to your issue. If you mention the words "template", "entries tag" etc, paste the code in the ticket. I can't read your mind.
Please describe the issue you are encountering in as great of detail as you can.
- If the issue occurs at a specifc URL, include the URL as well as the template group and file name used to display that URL, as well as the entire contents of the template.
- If the issue is specific to a particular entry or category tell me those IDs.
If you provide FTP information, please do not send me the root user FTP information. Create a new FTP account with only access to the EE site's installation folder. Please test read and write permissions on the files before providing the FTP information.